Remastered music

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD YOUR HEARING IS

mzUyooKjh99fgpSOEg7PsweF
Whats herrings got to do with it?

I bought a remastered Chameleons picture disc of their second album What Does Anything Mean Basically last week. I don't know if the vinyl is better quality. You hear that the quality of the vinyl affects sound quality.

The whole thing strikes me as a scam. They told us to ditch vinyl for CD and now they're telling us to buy vinyl again.

I bought a remastered Chameleons picture disc of their second album What Does Anything Mean Basically last week. I don't know if the vinyl is better quality. You hear that the quality of the vinyl affects sound quality.

The whole thing strikes me as a scam. They told us to ditch vinyl for CD and now they're telling us to buy vinyl again.
There has been at least two remasters of their work released. If it is the one from a year or two back, it was done by the same team that did all The Beatles studio albums a few years ago, it will be very good.
It isn't the recording medium that's made the difference, rather a decent budget and people who know what they are doing.

Who is they?

The first were bad, the 2012 remasters should have been better than they ended up.
Not a Beatles fan so I couldn't comment which are the best.
3 of the 4 years was probably taken up by glueing the broken tape edits back together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.