Remember.

i8rags

Remember dog shit alley, Balti pies, the Gene Kelly stand, Swales out Franny in then out, Helen the bell, defeat at Stockport, SWP getting sold, Kinkladze getting sold, relegation after relegation, misery after misery, then remember Dickov and that goal, Keegans swashbuckling side, Robinho signing at the last gasp, the semi, the final, the trophy, the sick swan, 8 points behind, 4-4, three points behind....... What on earth could be in store for us now.

Turn up 30th April, take a moment to think about the past then enter that stadium and never look back again. Take the roof off blues and the result will follow, it's written we can all feel it.

Then this summer whilst lay in some foreign land with drink in hand, remember the 30th April and I guarantee a daft grin will appear and even the mrs will know exactly what's on your mind.

i8rags said:
Remember dog shit alley, Balti pies, the Gene Kelly stand, Swales out Franny in then out, Helen the bell, defeat at Stockport, SWP getting sold, Kinkladze getting sold, relegation after relegation, misery after misery, then remember Dickov and that goal, Keegans swashbuckling side, Robinho signing at the last gasp, the semi, the final, the trophy, the sick swan, 8 points behind, 4-4, three points behind....... What on earth could be in store for us now.

Turn up 30th April, take a moment to think about the past then enter that stadium and never look back again. Take the roof off blues and the result will follow, it's written we can all feel it.

Then this summer whilst lay in some foreign land with drink in hand, remember the 30th April and I guarantee a daft grin will appear and even the mrs will know exactly what's on your mind.

LOVE THIS!!

Sibrady said:
i8rags said:

LOVE THIS!!
You will.

i remember these things all the time, maybe thats why were not like the rags ;)

i8rags said:

Play land of hope and glory whilst reading this! Shivers down my spine!

Remember the pain we all felt after the Arsenal match and everyone including we City fans thinking it was all over......and bookies paying out on Utd..... remember how low you felt and how much you may have cried.

Remember it well and if by that fantastic chance we pick up that PL trophy in May it will feel even more sweet then before.......

Suze1103 said:
Remember the pain we all felt after the Arsenal match and everyone including we City fans thinking it was all over......and bookies paying out on Utd..... remember how low you felt and how much you may have cried.

Remember it well and if by that fantastic chance we pick up that PL trophy in May it will feel even more sweet then before.......
Fazakerley.

i8rags said:

Nice one mate, it's going to be a biggie, early meet on Monday me thinks....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.