Remembering the Inflatable Banana craze / Stoke Boxing Day fancy dress party

I went as Big Foot... the full costume... I sweated like a twat all day!

Was it on Boxing Day, remember it well, there was some fun and games that day, I'm certain Chris Kamara was playing for them to, running round kicking everything that moved

[bigimg][/bigimg]
1z2krgk.jpg

-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:02 pm --

[bigimg
2mo9s1f.jpg
][/bigimg]

-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 pm --

[bigimg]
2isv037.jpg
[/bigimg] first time ive ever managed to download an image - sorry the pictures are so shitty had to scan them on my photocopier

I was that copper,honestly what a great day.Got a few kicks of City fans but it was all in a good cause

Does anyone remember the gynormus stuffed blue bananna made out of a felt like material. It took about six of us to force it through the turnstile. It's a day I can't forget. I was dressed as a clown and had an massive blow up gorilla on my shoulders.

Remember feeling left out that day cos I went dressed "normally"(prob looked at twat anyway). Also remember the offy getting emptied near the ground and them not taking much in the way of payment.

Great looking back at these! I was only 12 and had a gorilla mask on. My dad and uncle took me, it was my first away game... Great memories!!!!

tlmsosi said:
I was that copper,honestly what a great day.Got a few kicks of City fans but it was all in a good cause
Remember you in the middle of the Main Road directing traffic and the real coppers falling about laughing. The next thing i saw was some old guy in full referees kit getting out of his car with a ball under his arm. One of the great days, never stopped laughing !

Lad in Orange hat is a big Rangers fan from Glossop, He recently returned from years in Dubai, spoke to him after they played the rags and he still hates em with a passion and was at the Chelsea game. Welcome Home How things have changed, All he says is remember when we were at York City and he was horrified to now see jap tourists at City, Oh for the good old days when 12k went away and it cost less than a tenner. And as per the old city we were let down.............the futures blue,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.