Remembering Yaya!

230 appearances 62goals in his time with us.i would go as far as to say the
best midfielder in the world for a time when he was with us awsome player unplayable at times. Pitty he will never be remembered in the same breath as komps, zabba, dave and sergio

best midfielder in the world for a time when he was with us awsome player unplayable at times. Pitty he will never be remembered in the same breath as komps, zabba, dave and sergio

79 goals.

Thanks for sharing. Yaya on those driving runs was a hell of a sight, great passer of the ball too!

Scored some important goals for us. Big game player!
Another top player who gave us his best years.. Part of a select group of players who installed a winning mentality at City.. Unplayable when he was on it.. Remembered with fondness.. (I'll cut him some slack in his last year or so as he was being influenced by his agent)..

Never will be in the same class as previous zabba kompany Silva,plus some off the rest
Couldn't give 2fks about the man
If your woman shit on you once some will forgive twice three time,nah your a fking mug

His agent saw to that. However, I never remember him slapping Seluk down or contradicting or disagreeing with him. Ignoring the last 12-18 months, he was a beast for us. Unplayable on his day. When he went on one of his marauding gallops up the pitch, you couldn't stop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.