Remove ONE letter from a movie title and give it a description.

Some of these have me in stitches, no idea why it tickles me so much. Anyway

Cradle to the Rave- a harrowing documentary about single mums who take their infants clubbing with them

The Da Vinci Cod - Professor Robert Langdon finds clues to the bloodline of Christ at his local chippy.

Rebel Without a Case - A rebellious young man arrives in a new town only to find he lost his luggage en route.

Last edited:
2 Angry Men

The other jurors get so fucked off with Henry Fonda and his mate banging on they piss off to the pub while there not looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lass of 92: In a desperate attempt to find his dream girl, Shrek worms his way in to an Altrincham old peoples home using drug coated Werther's Originals and there he finds Enid.

A bed wetting, denture dropping, colostomy bag popping film for all ages (over 85).

Last edited:
How to train your Drago: Documentary. We interview members of Russian Heavyweight boxer Ivan Drago's backroom team, and exclusively reveal that he was, in fact,a drugs cheat

Sleepless in Settle: Heart wrenching story of the residents of this (not so) sleepy North Yorkshire town, and their fight to change the flightpath from Leeds/Bradford airport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.