Remove that flag

Colins Bellend

Salford, where Nobheads think the rags are from
At the forest game stewards made my 10 year old son remove his small flag because it was covering a little of the Thomas Cook sign anyone else had this problem.?
Surely it would be conducive to the atmosphere for there to be more flags and banners.
If this has been discussed before I apologise.

Its advertising and out of man citys hands. Thomas Cook PAY for that sign to be there, if it isnt being displayed properly, thomas cook could have a grievance against City because of it. Im not saying they would, but they could if they were being arsey.

So no not really, man city cant do anything but uphold there deal with thomas cook and other sponsers.

This stadium is becoming like a fascist state now, you cant do this you cant do that, the stewards act like its thier ground & theyre doing us a favour letting us in. I saw 3 seperate incidents where fans were beig bullied or intimidated by them on saturday & they enjoy it. I`m so sick of these control freaks that i`m seriously thinking about packing it in this season after 30 years.

ballinio said:
This stadium is becoming like a fascist state now, you cant do this you cant do that, the stewards act like its thier ground & theyre doing us a favour letting us in. I saw 3 seperate incidents where fans were beig bullied or intimidated by them on saturday & they enjoy it. I`m so sick of these control freaks that i`m seriously thinking about packing it in this season after 30 years.
This is one of the reasons I and others I used to go with don't bother so much anymore. Pathetic.

Joycee Banercheck said:
ballinio said:
This is one of the reasons I and others I used to go with don't bother so much anymore. Pathetic.

To be fair they seem more lenient this season than last...everyone seems to stand in 110 and the south stand without the meither of last season. Weve got the same stewards on our isle from the kippax days. I think the ones who do the segregation are bit more fruity.

I agree but...

If at MH your dad was tod to do something by a steward, you'd do it no questions asked, regardless of Why.

I remember the last game before the cup final against Newcastle at home, everyone bought flags on bamboo sticks and we were'nt allowed to takethe sticks into the ground. Absolutely crazy but my old man (dead now) didn't question it to the steward, moaned as fuk on the wy home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.