Remove that flag

nigel said:
I personally have had no bad experiences of stewards at the ground...but that dosen't mean it dosen't go on.I'm quite frankly amazed that in a period when the club are (thru Cooke) sending out "fan friendly" messages are actually encouraging and creating the opposite by...

Bad stewarding

Discouraging fans banners and flags

Not (as far as i'm aware) making attempts to bring the singing sections together

I fucking despair...i hate to say it but the chances of the COMS having it's own "Curva" look doomed....fuck it...I'm gonna write to Tezzer and tell him the Swamp "Curva" is better than ours !!!

Everyones writing leetters to Tezz...they must be scattered around his re cycle bin like a mad womans shit !!!

Excuse my ignorance but what is a 'curva'?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
maineroad said:
the club are rich enough why dont they ask the fans to design a few boards for around the ground in place of some of the sponsors so they are permantly there

Good idea. All the signs which say MCFC and City of Manchester Stadium could be overpainted with more interesting and appropriate signing. So that when we play the Scum, we could have one big sign the length of the East Stand just below Row A on the third tier which says: Fcuk off you Red Bastards, get back to the sewers of Stretford or similar sentiments. Should add a bit of flavour to the fixture.

you know mate, I'd love to see that!

curva is italian for end/terrace I think, I know in the Olympic stadium Roma's main noise comes from the curva sud (south), I went in there once its pretty mad.

Just looked on google and it means woman in romanian and it means fcuk in polski but you spell it with a K, my aunty told me that one for when we played Groclin she's a jam roll herself.

djspam said:
5knuckleshuffle said:
The "Real Mancunians In The Area" Banner has been removed as well.

GOOD!

How corny was it?

Even worse when you read it. It was ' Real Madcunians in the Area'.

Madchester was a long time ago!

masterwig said:
nigel said:
I personally have had no bad experiences of stewards at the ground...but that dosen't mean it dosen't go on.I'm quite frankly amazed that in a period when the club are (thru Cooke) sending out "fan friendly" messages are actually encouraging and creating the opposite by...

Bad stewarding

Discouraging fans banners and flags

Not (as far as i'm aware) making attempts to bring the singing sections together

I fucking despair...i hate to say it but the chances of the COMS having it's own "Curva" look doomed....fuck it...I'm gonna write to Tezzer and tell him the Swamp "Curva" is better than ours !!!

Everyones writing leetters to Tezz...they must be scattered around his re cycle bin like a mad womans shit !!!

Excuse my ignorance but what is a 'curva'?

The "End" behind the goals where the ultras/hardened fans/singers with flags/flares and banners gather to support their team..(google "Curva Nord displays)
I've been on the Curva Nord (Inters "end") several times and pre the "anti violence" (sic) legislation it was a fantastic experience with flares ,banners noise and the pre match displays.As well as that there various ultra groups used to "police themselves" with no official stewards going in

Even now in the post legislation era its still 100 times better than the "sanitised" atmo at prem games

Going back at end of Feb for Inter v Roma

Dear Tezz

We want a "Curva"..What do you think ?

Nigel

Dear Nigel

Fuck off

Tezzer

anticipated reply...shakes head and doffs cap to nearest steward

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
djspam said:
GOOD!

How corny was it?

Not quite.

Madchester City: Real Mancunians in the Area.

But, yes, it was a bit shitty.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view3736166.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view3736166.html</a>

Pre match displsy from the Curva Nord

Dubai Blue said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:

Not quite.

Madchester City: Real Mancunians in the Area.

AND ???
why does it matter its a city banner
lol iam from way back should i not be displayed @ city ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.