Renato Sanches

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Mayor West, 6 Jun 2017.

1. Mayor West

Mayor West

He may be available if the right offer comes in according to Bayern, I see I've already given my views on him on this thread, anyone been following him in Germany? Has he impressed at all or is it still all hype?

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

He's struggled, but Ancelotti hasn't really given him that much of a chance.

3. MCFCFanTX

MCFCFanTX

If he's available, we should be all over him. No questions asked. So much talent, still so young.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Right player wrong time for us, I hope to mustapha this is just rumours as if he does become available the scum will make him a priority, they'll get him to!

5. Jazzman

Jazzman

Team supported:
    City
    Well he was pretty shite for Bayern last season. There is a reason they want to let him go after just one season.

6. Fabulous

Fabulous

To be fair, he was barely given a chance.

7. Jazzman

Jazzman

Team supported:
    City
    Seems like he had enormous problems settling in. He was not given a chance because he did not deserve it with his training performance. When he played he looked out of his depth. Bayern is normally a club who knows how to deal with young players, they even accept errors and all that. So for them to decide to get rid of him after just 1 year means he has been pretty hopeless. He could be one of those players that break when going to soon to a top club.

8. Maybe that's what it is, because he looks enormously talented.

If it is just a settling i thing, & we had a few quid knocking about spare after other deals I'd be tempted to gamble on him at a decent price. The rewards could be astronomical.

But maybe there is more to it, as so far all the clubs watching him before last season don't seem to be waiting in line to snap him up.

9. Chevelle

Chevelle

New Zealand, now Sunshine Coast, Australia!
    Worth a until... Look at countinho for pool.. wasn't wanted by inter but showed heaps of promise.. blowed up huge at Liverpool! Renato could be exactly the same

10. I agree.