Repercussions - From the PL, FA, UEFA and within the Club

Manchester1894

I thought the CAS case was the messiest saga we'd ever face, this might just top it. When the dust settles and the ESL disbands officially, we could be facing sanctions along with the 12 that signed up. Would you agree this could be likely?

Points deduction from league
Suspended season from CL

Now for the more difficult conversation - should someone be held to account in our club - I assume Khaldoon is the man that will be in the firing line. Should he step aside?

I thought the CAS case was the messiest saga we'd ever face, this might just top it. When the dust settles and the ESL disbands officially, we could be facing sanctions along with the 12 that signed up. Would you agree this could be likely?

Suspended season from CL

Now for the more difficult conversation - should someone be held to account in our club - I assume Khaldoon is the man that will be in the firing line. Should he step aside?
Oh give over
Can you honestly see the Rags, us, Liverpool etc starting with minus 10 next season
Nothing will happen

Suspended season from CL

What a load of nonsense.

The premier league and UEFA have been on the phone non stop most likely begging us to come back and now they are going to give us a points deduction. FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.