Repercussions - From the PL, FA, UEFA and within the Club

I thought the CAS case was the messiest saga we'd ever face, this might just top it. When the dust settles and the ESL disbands officially, we could be facing sanctions along with the 12 that signed up. Would you agree this could be likely?

Points deduction from league
Suspended season from CL

Now for the more difficult conversation - should someone be held to account in our club - I assume Khaldoon is the man that will be in the firing line. Should he step aside?
Not Khaldoon. Our Chief Executive if anyone. It might help both PR and potential repercussions if he fell on his sword.

Apology, explanation and measures to prevent this happening again, that's whats needed.

Our situation is very different to Liverpool, United and Arsenal, we made an error in judgement for fear of missing out, we didn't create the whole thing.

That doesn't make it right and doesn't make us innocent, we need the 3 things I mentioned in the first line as a start.

Last edited:
Seems like there were only 3/4 people involved at our club. Presume Txiki and Ferran are the two big players and they should be the ones facing the flak (happy to be proven wrong on this). We can't just play innocent victims here or even play the hero because we helped to stop it. It's high time these clubs learnt what legacy fans are all about.

Can’t see what punishment will follow apart from bringing the game into disrepute. Tbf we have done so even though it never got off the ground. Be interesting to see the clubs response now

I thought the CAS case was the messiest saga we'd ever face, this might just top it. When the dust settles and the ESL disbands officially, we could be facing sanctions along with the 12 that signed up. Would you agree this could be likely?

Suspended season from CL

Now for the more difficult conversation - should someone be held to account in our club - I assume Khaldoon is the man that will be in the firing line. Should he step aside?
Will we ever know the Sheik's involvement in this,(if any)

Suspended season from CL

Khaldoon won't go, he's not just some outsider they hired, he's pretty integrated in the royal family.

If anyone it will be Ferran.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.