replies from rags you might know about the semi..

I got a phonecall from a rag mate on Sunday asking to go for a pint. I said I can't, (I really couldn't, was gardening), because I don't drink with losers. This was his rant:

'Losers? Its the FA Cup, the Mickey Mouse cup and you can have it. We'll win the Champions League and the league and you can have your shite cup, we don't want it'.

It went on like that for about 3 minutes non stop.

lad i know giving it large about doing city 'on and off the pitch' before the game. Biggest armchair i know and only got a ticket because his mate couldnt use his own season ticket.

Asked him how his day out was on sunday. Got a huge rant back of how they out sung us, we were quiet, poznan looks shite, we were lucky because other than the goal we created nothing.

classic. didnt need to say anything else, not that i could type through the laughter

The silence is fucking defeaning, but if they win the prem expect them to bombard us all with their vile shite. Personally don't give a stuff about them tick tock CTID.

Spoke to one last night in the gym and he said................................

Wait for it....................

It's coming up right now.............................

"It was a shit game"

when thet beat us in the carling cup, i was driving toward my house and one of the man u bar stool jocky,s ran into the middle of the road to stop me, he then said what is the difference between paul mcartney and man city, they both get excited about one leg? so i thought good one so i left him with you would never have scored if bellers had not been smacked on the head so your victory is for your scumbag fans and not your team? so i said to myself i will byed my time, so the other day, i,m parking up and spots him walking towards my house as i know he goes to the pub down the road, so i looks up and he is stood still staring into a building site opposite my house further up,so i thought i,ll wait? he knows i am waiting to pounce? ten minutes still staring into the site, so i thought i,ll nip in my place put the kettle on and wait looking through the window, another 15 minutes and he is still not moving, then he spots me looking from the window, so im out the door and he has gone hotfooting it down my road passed my house, by this time i,m pissing my sides,this week i have seen loads of reds i know and they are pretending to not see me, i must be the invisible man? it has destroyed them and i love it?

My wife and I went out for a meal near Wembley after the game and there were 3 (Irish) United fans in the restaurant. They started well by saying good luck to us, etc ... but then they spoilt it by saying "Terrible game, mind - both teams were awful - worst game we've ever seen, eh, lads ?". So they were trying to be magnanimous but just couldn't quite bring themselves to do it.

Mind you, I can understand some of their arrogance ... a friend of one of my sons (he's 13) is a big United fan - season-ticket holder; he and his family have been to almost all their home games this season and quite a few games in previous seasons - and before Saturday he had only ever seen United win. Never even seen a single draw.
He was at the semi and was genuinely shocked to find that United don't always win. He really couldn't understand what he'd just seen.

I don't think being a City fan will ever be quite like that.

I took the kids to lytham at weekend and went to get some cash out. Whilst stood at the cash machine these two lads queue up behind me and the first one says

"can't believe united lost yesterday". Second one "why, who were we playing". First one "city in the FA cup semi final". Second one "yeah can't believe we lost to them".

Now surely any fan of any club except the rags would know if their club was in a semi final especially this one. Christ of felt like turning round and saying to the guy that he wasn't even an armchair rag.

one of my buffooon rag mates sent me - utd till i die txt after the match i just sent back, ur treble has jut died fella, not heard a dicky bird from him all week ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.