replying

swinton blue

when reading through the forum i see alot of replys with the box of the previous poster just wondering how to do this.
when i reply i click on the quote button on the left but it doesnt bring up the posters box just a "quote" word
any helpers please

swinton blue said:
when reading through the forum i see alot of replys with the box of the previous poster just wondering how to do this.
when i reply i click on the quote button on the left but it doesnt bring up the posters box just a "quote" word
any helpers please

No idea mate :)

blumoon said:
swinton blue said:
any helpers please

go on help me i can only do this its winding me up

sorry just done it

Click on the "Quote" button on the post you want to quote. Its on the bottom-right hand corner of the post.

Or if you click on reply, you scroll down and press the Quote button on the top-right hand corner of the post.

Took me two years to figure it out.

blumoon said:
swinton blue said:
any helpers please

Click the quote box but reply on the next line below i guess lol.

1FAIL.jpg

swinton blue said:
blumoon said:
swinton blue said:
any helpers please

go on help me i can only do this its winding me up

PMSL ;-)

sorry just done it

swinton blue said:
any helpers please
Click on here;
2s7bbqx.jpg

and type your reply after the last bracketed 'quote'.

blumoon said:
swinton blue said:
any helpers please

Keep trying mate, but I'm not sure myself ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.