Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 5 was a good game too. Didn't bother with this because of the reviews

Love Deadspace and will be getting the third.. Currently playing Borderlands 2 - love it.

struggling to get my moneys worth out of this one. why have they dumped the parts of the game that made it so popular in the first place. its now a interactive action movie for me

Its a decent game IMO but i have always liked Resident Evils so thats obviously going to have an affect on my view of the game! Resi 5 is the best of the lot tho

I wish i was still in them!

Chris redfields new campaign looks like call of duty with some sort of shit zombies who can fire guns.

absolute shit the direction they've taken this in, for some reason i now like 5 quite a lot as a resident evil game compared to Operation racoon city and now this.

i know I and the other resident evil fans are not the only ones saying this but every single person who has ever bought the game, Bring back the old style! Why won't they listen for fuck sake if they want to make action horrors and steal the name resident evil fine but they are totally seperate to the main survival horror games!

its a ok game but resi has set itself very high standards. when 5 came out i was unemployed so i ploughed some hours into that bad boy. pissed off with no wesker in this game mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.