Restaurants in Barcelona

Bentheblue

Visiting Barcelona next week. Can anyone recommend restaurants in or near to the Gothic quarter?

Some good ones round that square (Riel?)
For fucks sake watch your pockets.

Thanks Bill, I’ve checked the square out and there does seem to be loads of decent recents with reasonable prices.

It’s a nice time of year to sit by the fountain, very unlikely to get dunked by a gobby scouser.

I wouldn't limit yourself to just the Gothic quarter, public transportation via metro is easy to get around My two favorites for local food I like to recommend are La Flauta & Cerveceria Catalana. But there is so much good food in the city across cultures

Sensi Tapas in Gothic quarter is great. Been a few times and always delivers.
Discovered a place called RAO in June and went twice. Best food I have ever had. It's just the other side of Ramblas from Gothic Quarter.
Advised to book at either of these.

Nowhere near the gothic quarter but.....

I went few years back to Citjez (sp?) just south,10 mins on train. Slow paced, cool and very friendly. I never went back into Barca til we flew out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.