Restaurants Manchester

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.
Can I ask what kind of Chinese food is it? I love some Chinese food and lived in Hong Kong for several years and prefer the stuff the Chinese eat rather than British interpretations. Do the local Chinese community eat there?

Its an excellent restaurant quite a lot of the usual Cantonese dishes but some excellent slow cooked pots, the Dim Sum is usually very good, personally it can get noisy in there with big partys but hey you will be part of one so no worry there. If I am eating Chinese food I always go there

Sams Chop House, will give you a taste of old mancunia.
Failing that Don Giovanis is a nice bit of italian...

Its an excellent restaurant quite a lot of the usual Cantonese dishes but some excellent slow cooked pots, the Dim Sum is usually very good, personally it can get noisy in there with big partys but hey you will be part of one so no worry there. If I am eating Chinese food I always go there
Sounds promising good Chinese restaurants are always noisy , I will definitely give it a shot though possibly for another occasion. I think my missus wants a separate room if possible for the 21st.

Sounds promising good Chinese restaurants are always noisy , I will definitely give it a shot though possibly for another occasion. I think my missus wants a separate room if possible for the 21st.
If you find a restaurant that will put your Mrs in a separate room, share it on here will ya?

Chaophraya have a private room which I have booked a few times and if you go set menu its not bad value at all, food and service is normally top notch

Jamies Italian on king St is in an old bank and if you want a group booking they let you use the old vault downstairs which is novel

Have a look at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.