Restaurants near the ground?

Can I be so pertinent as to completely and utterly recommend the fish and chips eatery on Grey Mare Lane. I have frequented this establishment on many an occasion and have only ever had good things to say. The delicacies on offer are absolutely to die for. I'm willing to put my entire reputation on the line here and confidently say there simply is no other place in the entire North West region that serves chips as fresh, fried and exquisite as on Grey Mare Lane. And the fish! Oh my word, the fish is simply divine. You really can tell they have caught them literally minutes before, gently caressed them in the worlds finest batter, carefully lowered into a light fry in their secret oil and served it to you as though heaven itself was a polystyrene plate of pure joy.

Apparently, and now don't take my word on this, as it's purely gossip, but the salt is from a 100 thousand year old mountain deep within the Himalayan mountains, just east of the Rahairputij region of Nepaliska.

I give it 5 stars. It really does make the Manchester City match day experience what it is. I've seen fans from all over the world travel here just to sample a tub of their 5 star quality mushy peas n gravy.

It's absolutely fucking terrible mate since it was taken over this season, and that's being kind.

Tony's Chippy used to be decent but this latest incarnation is an insult to chips.

And put the prices up with it. Won't last long like that.

Can I be so pertinent as to completely and utterly recommend the fish and chips eatery on Grey Mare Lane. I have frequented this establishment on many an occasion and have only ever had good things to say. The delicacies on offer are absolutely to die for. I'm willing to put my entire reputation on the line here and confidently say there simply is no other place in the entire North West region that serves chips as fresh, fried and exquisite as on Grey Mare Lane. And the fish! Oh my word, the fish is simply divine. You really can tell they have caught them literally minutes before, gently caressed them in the worlds finest batter, carefully lowered into a light fry in their secret oil and served it to you as though heaven itself was a polystyrene plate of pure joy.

Apparently, and now don't take my word on this, as it's purely gossip, but the salt is from a 100 thousand year old mountain deep within the Himalayan mountains, just east of the Rahairputij region of Nepaliska.

I give it 5 stars. It really does make the Manchester City match day experience what it is. I've seen fans from all over the world travel here just to sample a tub of their 5 star quality mushy peas n gravy.
What time do you open?

Caught minutes before = fished out of the canal next to it

Where's that?

It's not the one opposite the South Stand is it, next to the barbers?

That's even worse.

It's costing me a lot more these days as my lad now only wants to eat at the Cheese toastie place at the ground, which are £7 a pop :(

Admittedly, they are brilliant.
It is that one. It’s better than Mr Mac’s imho, without being great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.