Resting players against the rags

Difficult dilemma. Do we rest players and let the scum turn us over at home in order to achieve a miracle ? or do we play full strength to redeem ourselves and wrap up the title basically conceding the second leg ? I think the second leg is dead and buried so pep should play a full strength side on Saturday.

Full strength both games, beat Utd, then can rest players against Spurs if needs be. Sat is massive. Personally always preferred prem over the champs league. So hope he doesnt rest players for the pool game

Full strength!! Lose to the rags along with tonights shambles and we could have a Devon loch collapse. We then need 5 more points to be sure and looking at the rags fixtures after us I don't see them dropping many points. They have West Brom at home next week and we have spurs away. The gap could be down to ten points with a dispirited team. We need to get this wrapped up now asap.
Bang on the money.

Strongest team & smash them & win the title then on the back of that euphoria go & smash the scouse cxnts.

Ye of little faith. We can absolutely beat Liverpool by the margin we need to.

Rest the players Pep and that's one more advantage we'll have over the scouse scum. We need to take all of the advantages we can get. They will have critical players missing and if we score two goals, I can see them mentally capitulating and playing very messy. They won't know how to handle it.

The rags game isn't shit. Let's set our team up for success to win the bigger stakes....and that's the Liverpool game.

Full strength, our season is down to two games now, win the league on Saturday and the other Prem fixtures we can play a weakened team. Tuesday is a salvage job it's going to take a small miracle but that needs to be a full strength team as well . I would rather go into Tuesdays game as Prem champions, then it simply comes down to either our season is effectively over after Tuesday or a miracle happens and we extend our season, what I don't want is still needing points after Tuesday for the Prem title.

Rest up, lads, because you’ve got a 180 minute season in front of you over the next week!

Full strength both games. Sleep can wait.

The CL is not gone keep the faith blues.

We should play a strong team in both games the players can cope.

This.

If he rests players on sat to chase a lost cause I will be extremely pissed off

Absolutely - it’s not a ‘Pep out’ situation but if he plays a weakened team on sat and we don’t win and then still get knocked out on Tuesday, some fans might start to turn a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.