Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)

hehe. I'm teetotal these days:)
My GP referred me to the neurologists, but they said they didn't need to see me as the symptoms described were RLS and there was nothing they could do that the doctor can't...just to prescribe the meds. I'm on Gabapentin now.....they seem to be useless so far.
gabapentin and tramadol seems to work

Extremely!
Took me two years to get off them with medical support.
And they had no effect on my RLS.
I was put on them for arthritis pain relief.

Extremely!
Took me two years to get off them with medical support.
And they had no effect on my RLS.
I was put on them for arthritis pain relief.
Fuxk that then...I've had enough addiction problems throughout life. I shouldn't even be on ropinirole.

Aren't tramadol addictive?
yes opioids are but i tend to take less on good days and max 100mg tramadol 4 times a day and 400mg gabapentin 3 times a day on bad days although prescribed for spinal issues i found it helps

Last edited:
Don't want to bore anybody or bring them down with this...but I'm going to anyway haha…
Bad night last night. I'm sure I'm supposed to be monitored coming off the Ropinirole (not the date rape drug!! That's something similar sounding).
I can't do it. I've gone down from 4 mg a night to 1 mg, but it's fucking me right up. It felt like I was trembling inside...the feeling was too intense. Yet I was so sleepy....drifting off to suddenly wake a second later. So I took another tablet....nowt...then another and a joint. After that, can't remember anything until I got woke up this afternoon. Feeling shit. I mean real shit. I called the docs, and they said I have to call between 8am and noon. I told the receptionist that the meds are fucking about with my head, making me depressed. She advised some Crisis team at Salford Royal, but I didn't want that. I don't fancy waiting in hospital. She then said she'll speak to somebody and call me straight back. That was about 4pm and, yep...they didn't call me back.
Shame cannabis can't be on prescription...it helps. Doesn't solve it, but it takes that edge off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.