Stoke W D
Sunderland W W
Spuds W L
West Ham W D
Wigan W D
Wolves W W

46 pts at home
32 pts away

leaves 78 (i think)+ rag result(only gonna be bias)

going of the realistic signings we might be making (cb and St) not including the KAKA n ETO'S that we will bring in that could get us 4th based on this years table

9 away wins should be expected next season and the home form more or less the same as this season..

anyone agree (CHAMP LEAGUE FOOTBALL) lol

Oh dear - what a stupid thread!
This guy deserves some sort of award surely

not includeing derby day only 6 loses all season ,i hope you are right..and saturdays thunderball numbers please ..dont wanna be cheeky and ask for lottery 1s

I think with improvements to the squad we can target 22 wins next season. Irrespective of home or away.. i think it can be done considering that we have won 15 matches this season . couple that with 8 draws and we have 74 points.
Surely thats europe and high chance of champions league qualification.

This is daft, we don't know what going to happen at here city between now and then, plus other teams will be looking to streanthen there squads, so we don't know what will happen at all and how we'll cope. And remember, this is CITY were talking about, we don't know what will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.