Retail store Moral dilemma

Is he the owner of the shop or a member of staff?
He could be a member of staff who is short of a few quid and doing it to everyone in the hope someone eventually pays the extra.

Is he the owner of the shop or a member of staff?
He could be a member of staff who is short of a few quid and doing it to everyone in the hope someone eventually pays the extra.
He's the owner and says he has been there 25 years "any problems I fix it...blah blah"

I'll probably return the gun and go elsewhere. looks like i over paid at the value i paid him anyway

The fair members of off topic, please be my moral compass, bumming the owner and bricking windows not an option.

My disabled son has shown an interest in airgun target shooting, he is mobility impaired but can stand ok and I thought maybe a way to get him out of his bedroom so today i bought him an air rifle

this one .22View attachment 43422The bloke selling it had a thick Asian accent and i thought he said the price was £89, so i bought some .22 pellets and he charged me £105 filled out all the forms and gave my i.d and was on my way.

A couple of hours after the bloke knocks on my door saying he made a mistake and it should have been £205, I told him i will return to the shop tomorrow with my card and sort it out.

I thought it was a bit weird so i then googled and found the RRP above on the manufactures website...Now i then think this bloke is trying to have me over.

Do I return the rifle ask for a refund

Tell him to fuck right off he should have checked what he was charging me

do fuck all?

Remember here the bloke sells crossbows Machetes and firearms hence the caveat in the first line...I'm tempted to just ask for a refund and go to a stockist of that gun and get it at rrp
He’s a fucking chancer mate,I’ve just had a quick look and that type of rifle isn’t anywhere near the price he’s now claiming,get your money back..

£84.99 not including scope or mounts:
Get a full refund and walk away.

£64.99 here:

To start with get a grip, it seems you have been triggered by this bloke, bite the bullet & although he has you over a barrel tell him you have scope to look at other air rifles that are in stock & you wont let him muzzle you.
(just thought I would get in first with all the puns)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.