Retail store Moral dilemma

On a serious note though, air rifle shooting is good fun for a young lad. I had one when I was a kid, and we used them in scouts too. I loved it.

In a controlled environment I mean - obvs shooting the neighbours Yorkshire terrier isn’t advised.

On a serious note though, air rifle shooting is good fun for a young lad. I had one when I was a kid, and we used them in scouts too. I loved it.

In a controlled environment I mean - obvs shooting the neighbours Yorkshire terrier isn’t advised.
What about her cat ? I think that's OK.

As long as its not in the eye.

i have been trading 40 years . in that time I can count on one hand any mistakes i can recall.
if it's short i take it on the chins.
if they overpay i let them know and return it.
don't know what the law is but to me it's the only way to trade,
Chins? ;)

That was the idea mate, his mum and I racked our brains for stuff to get him out and about (obviously we do city every other week, we landed on fishing or shooting, unfortunately my dad wasn't into that sort of thing and i went fishing with my mate just once in 1984, I seem to remember it being called figure of 8 in Compstall and the only thing i caught was sunstroke though i do remember the massive carp in the shallows. So i would not know where to begin setting up a rod and Christ knows what else (bet his disciples could help though)

I think there is a shooting club near us in Bredbury so that was the plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.