Retain title or win CL

NI Blue

Given the current position it would give me greater pleasure and satisfaction to retain the Premiership rather than win the CL. Thoughts?

The way we're aying, neither. Get everyone ASAP, return to form, and we can still do either.

I said in another thread, come February we'll be 10 points adrift. Chance to go all out for the CL.

I’d prefer to retain the title but I’m old school as I’m sure the club would love to win the CL.

As the title is beginning to slip away I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we prioritised the CL anyway, especially if we have further slip ups.

Can we win the CL this season? On current form no but it doesn’t restart for a while and it involves only seven games. A full strength, in form squad most definitely could win it.

We are only half the season and I dread to even open the sports pages of DailyMail, Guardian, BBC etc. these days. Prefer retaining title this season as it comes with the added bonus of preventing Liverpool from winning it. But, a CL will also make it a fantastic season and helps to take some of the focus away from Pool as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.