Retired coppers rant about football fans.

The most scared I've ever been at a football game was when the police rode their horses through a crowd outside Old Trafford after our 0-0 there.

Turned a charged atmosphere into a terrifying one, and was so unneccessary.

Leeds scum top

what a shock

whilst I get where you are coming from the testimony on here shows that the Police are also "ready for " and target fans of some clubs - its Millwall - there will be trouble - we need to go in there mob handed and nip it in the bud Superintendent type of attitude so for arguments sake Leeds becomes a self fulfilling prophecy at some games - it Leeds today there will be some arrests - yes constable you'd better get in there and get your fair share. Show some backbone and some willing......

whilst I get where you are coming from the testimony on here shows that the Police are also "ready for " and target fans of some clubs - its Millwall - there will be trouble - we need to go in there mob handed and nip it in the bud Superintendent type of attitude so for arguments sake Leeds becomes a self fulfilling prophecy at some games - it Leeds today there will be some arrests - yes constable you'd better get in there and get your fair share. Show some backbone and some willing......
Leeds scum anyway....fuck Leeds

My mother remarried and relocated to Nottingham , in her new circle of friends was an ex superintendent of Nottingham police called bomber , can’t remember his real name quite a nice bloke as I recollect. Anyway he told me he used to put ball bearings in his leather gloves on match days

A copper who hates football, hates the people who go to football, has prejudice against football fans, uses violent language should never be policing football fans, he's obviously biiter... This guy is a hater, any football fan coming up against him is going to get their head kicked in. Nice

ekVYxYU.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.