Retrospective Action

inbetween

It is funny how not a single news company has been running with the two awful tackles by Rooney and Welbeck in the game on monday, in fact the MEN is actually running a story on how good Welbeck has got at his 100th appearance today. Ain't heard anything yet! I remember just how quickly others were sent off or persecuted after the incident, see Balotelli and also the red card Kompany got, seems this one doesn't matter though ey! Here are the rules -

"Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the
front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force
and endangering the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

"A player who is guilty of serious foul play should be sent off and play is
restarted with a direct free kick from the position where the offence occurred
(see Law 13 – Position of free kick) or a penalty kick (if the offence occurred
inside the offender’s penalty area)"

You be the judge on whether having two studs up, above the ground nowhere near the ball which is moving away from the players when he impacts Clichy equals serious foul play.

I have also forwarded this to the FA and await a response......

studsup.jpg

Dear Mr Inbetween

Thank you for your letter. We confirm that on this occaision no further action will be taken. It is clear from this angle that the player is wearing a red shirt and Mr Dean did see the incident and agrees Mr Welbeck is a Manchester United player.

Thanks for wasting your time

As ever

The FA

This is were Mancini should highlight the issue in his conferences and start a discussion in the media. You can guarantee the baconface would still be going on about it.

Not sure you have a case. Gael Clichy clearly has both feet firmly on the ground inciting the challenge from Welbeck.

I think that we have to accept that the referee took no action rightly because both Rooney and Welbeck had their eyes on the ball, and, in the case of Rooney, sliding only 6 feet past your victim no, sorry, opponent, isn't far enough to be reckless or out of control. The ref was therefore lenient and didn't book either Milner or Clichy.

stonerblue said:
There'll be no retrospective action for looney. Ref saw it and deemed it a yellow. Personally i think it's a straight red all day long.
Was it Ade or Balo who got a yellow but they decided to disregard it and take retrospective action?

I remember that Evra elbow, the dirty cunts, the FA are a farce and will continue to be until they get their shitty act together. One rule for one, another for the other.

BlueTG said:
stonerblue said:
There'll be no retrospective action for looney. Ref saw it and deemed it a yellow. Personally i think it's a straight red all day long.
Was it Ade or Balo who got a yellow but they decided to disregard it and take retrospective action?

I remember that Evra elbow, the dirty *****, the FA are a farce and will continue to be until they get their shitty act together. One rule for one, another for the other.

Mario on Parker possibly ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.