Return of Supporters

Details announced, not for me I'm afraid. You have to pay for two covid tests, £40/50 for a ticket, £80 if you want to travel by train, looking at about £350 minimum cost to sit in an empty stadium bar 4,000 fans. Nuts.
You don’t have to pay for any COVID tests

Christ, talk about jumping through holes! I'll be astonished if anybody could be bothered with that malarkey.

You don’t have to pay for any COVID tests

I thought you had to have a clear PCR test and a clear lateral flow test, but if they're free fair enough. I looked again at the points criteria I won't have a sniff anyway.

Won’t be able to go - tkts only available to fans with a home address in Manchester & surrounding areas (Lancs, Cheshire & W Yorks) or London & the Home Counties. I don’t qualify on home address restrictions !

I thought you had to have a clear PCR test and a clear lateral flow test, but if they're free fair enough. I looked again at the points criteria I won't have a sniff anyway.
Yep they’re both free. From my reading the PCR test is an ask not mandatory, but the LFT is mandatory for entry and before coach/train travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.