Return of Supporters

Think I read somewhere that there was an option to defer renewal til the 22/23 season but still keep your seat - hope that’s true, seems like the best option if your source is correct
She only works there so its taken at face value but its what shes been told in the situation that staff will have to be laid off etc if capacity so low
She also mentioned 8k v everton with £2k of that corp

If the pick up for home rest are like we get at work you get the full kit for testing getting the test results yourself so can take it 30 mins before kick off if you wanted.

The while kit can fit in your jeans pocket
They said self tests not acceptable

Really?? It’s just I can’t see anywhere on the ticket info a mention of the use of ID, even though I thought this would be needed to match the name to the test. I was thinking as long as the one gaining entry to the stadium has evidence of a test that matches up to their own name, they would be permitted entry not a triple check between ticket name, ID and test result.
It's literally in the Club statement that tickets are not transferable and doing so may result in criminal action.

If the pick up for home rest are like we get at work you get the full kit for testing getting the test results yourself so can take it 30 mins before kick off if you wanted.

The while kit can fit in your jeans pocket
You can’t as you have to show the negative test before boarding coach/train

For this event the LFT has to be done at a test centre, it's in the regs.

That why I said it's stupid as these home kits are what they think is suitable for hime testimg to to to work and study in schools/colleges/Unis but not for football, wierd thinking that

Presumably a lot of the feedback that's been given to the club (and some of the responses on here) suggest that a lot of people don't think it's worth jumping through the hoops? I only ask as the current cut off point of 16,500 points seems mighty low for 2000 tickets. I'd imagine we've got about 2,000 fans above 21,000 points?

She only works there so its taken at face value but its what shes been told in the situation that staff will have to be laid off etc if capacity so low
She also mentioned 8k v everton with £2k of that corp
Even though the government have said 10k for the Everton game and full stadiums after June 21st?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.