Return of Supporters

Are there any rules regarding driving? Do you have to park / check in at an official wembley car park etc?

If I do try and get a ticket, which is probably not likely, the only mode of transport I'd even consider would be car

Think City have done that as fairly as possible and done all they can, it's not them putting in all these rules. I had no intention whatsoever of going but the pricing is a complete farce. It shows they really done give a shit about fans despite thus year long insistence it's all about the fans etc etc. It's all about the money and the very first chance they've got under a pilot testing scheme they've shown their true face charging those prices.

The world's on its arse, its debatable whwtehr the tickets should be free but certainly no more than a £5-10 cover charge yet they've basically gone with the same prices as the final last year which is a complete disgrace.

This would be the perfect time for fans and fan groups to make a stand here, have fan groups, supporters clubs, people of influence from both clubs bound together and refuse to buy tickets at those prices, it's the easiest it will ever be to do that and it would certainly send a powerful message, they need fans more than ever and we won't take being ripped off anymore but sadly that's never going to happen and we will gladly go back to letting them price fans out of the game.
Or free train travel a few clubs were doing that before lockdown

Yes it has taught us if we needed it, and I expect it's also taught the clubs and players too, and thirdly taught the TV companies.. Which is why I have no worries about new needless rules being imposed.
I'd be inclined to agree to a significant extent but it's worth noting that with regards to this particular match, none of the fan groups from either club or the FSA have been consulted in any way by those in charge of organising this. An EFL tweet last week stated that they'd been in discussions with "relevant stakeholders" but obviously fans of City and Spurs aren't relevant in their eyes. We're just the bums not on seats. And I have it on relatively good authority that City and Spurs have had next to no input with regards to the restrictions being put in place so it would be unfair to pin any blame on the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.