Return of Supporters

Well I have put my request in via Hospitality

yes it’s expensive but treating it a nice one off day out all things considering
Just done the same, applied fo car option but only 50 slots so if I get one it’s likely to be train
Now to work out where the lateral flow test site is

It does seem a mess. Unlikely to get a ticket on points but as I live in Kent not too stressful. If they dont sell out may give it a shot and go with my son who studies in London. Looked at the LFT,they only book a week in advance locally so will have to wait until Saturday at the earliest for the following week. Does anyone know if the PCR is mandatory or just advisory ? Not clear.

The point about having a positive test is very valid if you have coughed up (pardon the pun) for a ticket and transport.

The prices are ridiculous, considering the circumstances. I can see it’s still all about greed and the wealthiest being able to go

after this year I struggling to care about football now

Just done the same, applied fo car option but only 50 slots so if I get one it’s likely to be train
There is a link in the email you received that takes you to the gov website. Put your postcode in and it will tell you your nearest centre

If I get a ticket you are welcome to drive down to Kent and park at my place !! Short train ride into London.

There is a link in the email you received that takes you to the gov website. Put your postcode in and it will tell you your nearest centre
Most are just collect for test at home sites, there is a filter above on the left, and then most are closed within 24 hrs of the game, so whether they mean a literal 24 hrs or just the day before makes a big difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.