Return of Supporters

That is a great statement from 1894 but why did our Official Supporters Club group not come out with something? Thank you 1894 for defending the fans.
Now let’s see our OSC waking up!
if you read to the bottem,that staement is also for the 1984 and manchester city official supporters club

Most are just collect for test at home sites, there is a filter above on the left, and then most are closed within 24 hrs of the game, so whether they mean a literal 24 hrs or just the day before makes a big difference.

just spotted the filter . when you set test sites (rather than collect kits) I just get the Reebok and thats closed and dont seem to be able to book appts?

No. All non stop at the club's request. One in each direction calls at Watford to provide another Wembley connection option.
I didn't see any mention of where it was stopping, but if I was chartering the train, it would pick up at Piccadilly go via New St/Wycombe and drop off at Wembley Stadium, then there is no need to trek across London?

If supporter clubs are getting some that means Canal Street Blues and Bredbury Blues are getting the majority

Can anyone confirm if Bredury Blues are running a bus to Wembly ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.