Return of Supporters

The prices are ridiculous, considering the circumstances. I can see it’s still all about greed and the wealthiest being able to go

after this year I struggling to care about football now
For the amount of fans allowed - the fa, football league or whoever should just say the tickets are free, the trouble fans are going too, to make this game deserves a reward. After all this is a government, fa 'test' for returning fans to sport.

If supporter clubs are getting some that means Canal Street Blues and Bredbury Blues are getting the majority

Can anyone confirm if Bredury Blues are running a bus to Wembly ?
Phone Arnie and ask him yourself. But I think you’ll find the only coaches going down will be official club “Covid secure” coaches.

Last edited:
If I get a ticket you are welcome to drive down to Kent and park at my place !! Short train ride into London.

thanks very much, I can’t work out why it’s only saying 50 cars spaces though as surely you could just park somewhere else and walk to the ground
I’ll follow this thread closely
Thanks again

thanks very much, I can’t work out why it’s only saying 50 cars spaces though as surely you could just park somewhere else and walk to the ground
Thanks again
We have been allocated 300 car parking spaces in total with 50 reserved for hospitality members. Not sure how it will be enforced (and certainly not with taking the risk) but you must park in a designated spot.

For the amount of fans allowed - the fa, football league or whoever should just say the tickets are free, the trouble fans are going too, to make this game deserves a reward. After all this is a government, fa 'test' for returning fans to sport.
you'd think after the £38 billion debacle track n not trace etc

it would be virtually nowt to do that ,nah

make the cunts pay

Has anyone who intends to go realised, that you have to take a test both before and after, if either is positive (false or genuine) you will have to self isolate for 10 days, and you'll be committing a criminal offence if you go to work?

I'm self-employed, and could not afford not to work.

According to the BMJ (https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n706 19/93/21), they've no idea what proportion are false positives?

They've used an example in the above report that false positives are about 50%, however as the number of infections falls to zero, the number of false positives must head towards 100%. Infection rates have plummeted, so if you do get a positive result, it's likely to be wrong.

It would be a real kick in the teeth to spend money on this, miss the match and have your income ruined when there's nothing wrong with you?

I'm only making the point in case you're planning on going and hadn't realised the impact this could have on you.

We have been allocated 300 car parking spaces in total with 50 reserved for hospitality members. Not sure how it will be enforced (and certainly not with taking the risk) but you must park in a designated spot.

gotcha thanks

Thanks again
I think it's part of the test, you have to use the mode of transport assigned to you, or you're not getting in. So if you have a car slot, you'll have a set parking space, and have to use that one.

Has anyone who intends to go realised, that you have to take a test both before and after, if either is positive (false or genuine) you will have to self isolate for 10 days, and you'll be committing a criminal offence if you go to work?

I'm self-employed, and could not afford not to work.

According to the BMJ (https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n706 19/93/21), they've no idea what proportion are false positives?

They've used an example in the above report that false positives are about 50%, however as the number of infections falls to zero, the number of false positives must head towards 100%. Infection rates have plummeted, so if you do get a positive result, it's likely to be wrong.

It would be a real kick in the teeth to spend money on this, miss the match and have your income ruined when there's nothing wrong with you?

I'm only making the point in case you're planning on going and hadn't realised the impact this could have on you.
My wife does LFT twice a week and has done for weeks and never had a false positive. Neither has anyone in her clinic, those that LFT flagged up were confirmed by proper tests.
That said she's now had 2 doses but that wouldn't impact false positives.
Anecdotal yes but certainly doesn't back up these stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.