Return of Supporters

@Eccles Blue tbere is apologising, profusely apologising and then grovelling on your hands and knees for forgiveness. Once would have done..... 3 times!!!!!!
*lol*Hey listen when you drop as big a clanger as that and three people quote you, you grovel on hands and knees on broken glass!!! :-)

I could have course also have added that I had just come from the funeral of a good friend, where we were only allowed to be a "Guard of Honour" so I was a bit emotional. But that would have made people feel sorry for me!! ;-)

So a Brent resident approaches or is approached by a spurs fan.... Call it £30 and its yours just need your name, email address and its sorted.
Only at the point of application, which for Brent residents was Friday. All the details have to be entered before the ballot (assuming it's over subscribed) so someone can't just sell it on without fear of it coming back to bite them. Nobody can argue about the authorities needing to know who's in a venue, but the different approach to football is further punishment for liking football over snooker or racing.

Sorry then I’m a mug. It’s a test event designed to help get more fans into future events. Before the ‘roadmap’ actually allows. This isn’t going to be the norm. It’s an experiment. I’m not overly happy paying when others may not but £50 for a cat 1 ticket is at least less than a normal final price. For me the inconvenience is getting a test the day before (be nice to be out of the house two days running :-) and then drive down on the day. No big deal. Can’t wait to see the boys in the flesh again, last time was at the Sty for that 2-0 defeat. Need cleansing.
See you there Tonster. My last match was also the defeat at the sty. Tickets start at 24,000 points and I've got 24,950 of the little beauties. Now watch the website crash at 9 am on Thursday.

Phone Arnie and ask him yourself. But I think you’ll find the only coaches going down will be official club “Covid secure” coaches.

How would the club know if someone ran a mini bus or a coach and parked up away from the ground............

Arnie will have a fist full of tickets

How would the club know if someone ran a mini bus or a coach and parked up away from the ground............

Arnie will have a fist full of tickets
You have to book and pay for your transport when you pay for your ticket and collect it at the Etihad or Piccadilly station prior to boarding

You have to book and pay for your transport when you pay for your ticket and collect it at the Etihad or Piccadilly station prior to boarding

If you are not going on the train or coach, print at home tickets will be available according to the details I have seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.