Return of Supporters

ok, havnt any Covid tests confirmed yet but match ticket and coach booked

hope City do come up with something re tests
Just had a look in the local area via the gov website, and rang Andrew’s Pharmacy
Loads of places Andrew’s, Boots too
Same test if you request a home kit or go there for it the girl on the phone told me
You get the results via text/email
Still not convinced tho
Call in at Boots on sat and ask

yes lots of places offering the kits, not sure many or any are actually doing the tests. I have also spoken to local council, awaiting a call back from them but i dont think they test on a Saturday

I’ve just received an email from the club saying I’m a qualifying supporter. I hadn’t realised though that you could only book online not by phone or at the Stadium ticket office. (Not that I’m booking but I have read the email!)

Just had a look in the local area via the gov website, and rang Andrew’s Pharmacy
Loads of places Andrew’s, Boots too
Same test if you request a home kit or go there for it the girl on the phone told me
You get the results via text/email
Still not convinced tho
Call in at Boots on sat and ask
They won't accept home lateral flow tests so presumably you need something official with the result.

Apart from the full members cup this is the 1st Wembley trip since 1969 I will be missing.

Feels weird and gutting but I'm not going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.