Return of Supporters

Just had my ticket confirmed

just need to sort this lateral flow test location
Looks like Crewe

yes lots of places offering the kits, not sure many or any are actually doing the tests. I have also spoken to local council, awaiting a call back from them but i dont think they test on a Saturday
Eccles Town Hall does lateral flow tests up to 4ish on the Saturday if that is any use, can book through Salford City Council website

If you call 0300 123 5032 you can book an on-site lateral flow test for Saturday 24th, I’ve just done it for Well pharmacy in Handforth
It was very easy to do and you’re talking to someone not automated service

hope this helps

managed to get a ticket and booked a lateral flow test next Saturday 24rd April. That's 24 hours before the match, I'm assuming that's within the guidelines? Also, I read as PCR is NOT mandatory.

thanks to @bluemc1 for details 0300 123 5032 for those in Cheshire East

Last edited:
managed to get a ticket and booked a lateral flow test next friday 23rd April. That's 48 hours before the match, I'm assuming that's within the guidelines? Also, I read as PCR is NOT mandatory.

it say “ requested “ to take PCR test as close as possible to game but it says MUST do lateral flow test 24 hours before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.