Return of Supporters

I see the Man U Mirror have already written a piece that we haven’t sold out. Cretins!

Do your best to "peacefully protest" see if you can get on the pitch and score a goal at Wembley.
Well I couldn't score for my under 13's team so i may have to resort to writing Fuck the Yanks on my chest and doing a naked streak, I say naked because I will have 'Fuck the Rags, Dippers and the rest of the greedy bastards' on my cock

Well I couldn't score for my under 13's team so i may have to resort to writing Fuck the Yanks on my chest and doing a naked streak, I say naked because I will have 'Fuck the Rags, Dippers and the rest of the greedy bastards' on my cock
Bahahahaha In that case then you can go in goal and convince everyone around you to take action. The eyes of the world will be on this game and it would be criminal if it were to pass without incident. I'm sure Spurs fans would get the picture and join in a knock about. Jumpers for goalposts n that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.