Return of Supporters

It doesn't feel right winning the title and never having been there. I don't really mind too much if I don't get a ticket because if I am not there, then I know another blue will be.

So looking forward to a full stadium next season and the boys running out to take the applause.

Your number only goes in once.
But if drawn am I offered 2 or 1, as I applied for mine and my linked mate.

If you know what I mean.

Or is it just the application process we could complete on behalf of a friend but the draw is basically a 1 member 1 ticket lottery.

Not moaning and it's probably fair but there will be a lot of single people attending who normally go with someone

Last edited:
In case anyone from City is reading this, I have seen every presentation from 1971 onwards. I was also at York away. I am not saying I deserve special treatment or anything but..... Should you have a choice between me and the fanny wipes in the match day threads and the vast majority in the Chelsea post match thread.... Need I say more?

You know it makes sense

I’ve just put 3 of us in the ballot, 2 of us already sit together and 1 sits elsewhere, if we get lucky in the ballot will it allocate 3 seats together or just allocate our usual seats?

it only gave me the option to select £0 as the price, no stand selection etc, is this what everyone else got?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.