Return of Supporters

I must admit I got peeved today when i heard noel crowing about going to the CL final.
Scruffy get
I have no problem with Noel Gallagher getting a ticket for the final - he'll be getting some separate type of celeb/hospitality ticket. Why shouldn't he go ?

Some might say it’s a good thing that Noel is taking up a ticket that would otherwise have gone to a UEFA hanger-on
Exactly. A simple message to those posters: stop crying your heart out. It is one of many benefits of being a rock and roll star. Nice box with a load of cigarettes and alcohol can hardly blame him for taking it up he isn’t gonna live forever.

I don't like the vast number of hanger's-on that will be going rather than fans, but if there are going to be hanger's-on there, they may as well be our hanger's-on.
That’s all well and good but I know a lot of Blues living in North West Wales that would love to have his ticket. City need to think about how this looks back in Bangor!

Can somebody put me straight on the QR code situation.
  • I have a cheap PAYG mobile that will not load the NHS app and I basically only use it it in emergencies.
Will I not be allowed into the stadium either for the Everton match or even for that matter the 2021/22 season? I really do not want to go and buy an expensive mobile just so I can use QR codes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.