Return of Supporters

Prestwich_Blue as a representative on the City matters group can you explain why City have put a post code restriction on buying tickets ? or haven’t they involved City Matters in the discussion.

Just to point out that the person buying the ticket will have to be the one using it. I suspect this will be very strictly enforced to the point that the police could be involved if tickets are found to have been transferred without proper authority.
Really?? It’s just I can’t see anywhere on the ticket info a mention of the use of ID, even though I thought this would be needed to match the name to the test. I was thinking as long as the one gaining entry to the stadium has evidence of a test that matches up to their own name, they would be permitted entry not a triple check between ticket name, ID and test result.

Can’t find anywhere to get a lateral flow test in the Manchester area within 24 hours of the final. Do they mean after 16:30 on Saturday? If so can anyone advise where to get one?
I noticed that too so booked for Saturday at 1.50pm (latest one I can get). I assume the day before must be fine (as no one can get any later) but have asked supporter services the question

-
Can’t find anywhere to get a lateral flow test in the Manchester area within 24 hours of the final. Do they mean after 16:30 on Saturday? If so can anyone advise where to get one?
I used the NHS site and the ones near me are pick up for home test so no good, or shut on Saturdays.

Obviously I can go a extra few miles to find one, but that is against the whole public health agenda for unnecessary journeys. They need to define what the expectations are for the LFT as near as possible to the final if there are none available in your CCG area at all on the Saturday or Sunday.

Really?? It’s just I can’t see anywhere on the ticket info a mention of the use of ID, even though I thought this would be needed to match the name to the test. I was thinking as long as the one gaining entry to the stadium has evidence of a test that matches up to their own name, they would be permitted entry not a triple check between ticket name, ID and test result.
Maybe but if anyone is thinking of passing their ticket on I wouldn't have thought it would be worth the risk to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.