Return of Supporters

Also the train back times expected etc coach departure points and any parking arrangements would be good. Will the coaches depart from the Etihad and can you leave your car there?

So apart from jumping through hoops for a ticket I assume all transport will be dry. They've basically given Spurs 6000 tickets, they might as well have given them the lot.

Did a job for a lady who works in the tunnel club yesterday.
she said the ground wont be anywhere near capacity next season.
Think she was talking 20k initially with pre game covid tests etc, no bars open.

not for me ta

I have had a lateral flow test before and they are pretty uncomplicated.
If it gets to my points - which is possible as I am in London, I will go. Is a bit of a risk, though, as if the test is positive, I assume I won’t get a ticket refund.
I can see a lot of people not bothering due to the distance.
And I - as aforementioned - can see this being used to stop away fans going to matches.
Needs must, I suppose.

Did a job for a lady who works in the tunnel club yesterday.
she said the ground wont be anywhere near capacity next season.
Think she was talking 20k initially with pre game covid tests etc, no bars open.

not for me ta
Think I read somewhere that there was an option to defer renewal til the 22/23 season but still keep your seat - hope that’s true, seems like the best option if your source is correct

OFFICIAL MATCH TICKETS

The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets. Tickets are not transferrable

-

I used the NHS site and the ones near me are pick up for home test so no good, or shut on Saturdays.

Obviously I can go a extra few miles to find one, but that is against the whole public health agenda for unnecessary journeys. They need to define what the expectations are for the LFT as near as possible to the final if there are none available in your CCG area at all on the Saturday or Sunday.

If the pick up for home rest are like we get at work you get the full kit for testing getting the test results yourself so can take it 30 mins before kick off if you wanted.

The while kit can fit in your jeans pocket

Prestwich_Blue as a representative on the City matters group can you explain why City have put a post code restriction on buying tickets ? or haven’t they involved City Matters in the discussion.
I could be way off on this but I'm guessing the postcode restriction will have been imposed by the relevant authorities and not by City. In fact, I'm guessing most of the restrictions will have been imposed on the club rather than the club coming up with them themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.