Return of Supporters

Bahahahaha In that case then you can go in goal and convince everyone around you to take action. The eyes of the world will be on this game and it would be criminal if it were to pass without incident. I'm sure Spurs fans would get the picture and join in a knock about. Jumpers for goalposts n that.
I actually see Sunday as a funeral, saying goodbye to a very dear friend. I will travel, have a drink and hopefully meet London Blues I haven't seen in ages. I will celebrate any goal we score and then at the end, (probably) say my final goodbyes to a dear beloved friend I have loved for well over 50 years.

I actually see Sunday as a funeral, saying goodbye to a very dear friend. I will travel, have a drink and hopefully meet London Blues I haven't seen in ages. I will celebrate any goal we score and then at the end, (probably) say my final goodbyes to a dear beloved friend I have loved for well over 50 years.
Try and have banners or something. All eyes and press will be over it. No matter how small the gesture.

could have got one last week but seriously cant be arsed with the mither and zero atmosphere

Just a quick question for anyone going by car and you have one of the car parking spots, is it correct that you will be charged £40 when you get there?

Just a quick question for anyone going by car and you have one of the car parking spots, is it correct that you will be charged £40 when you get there?
Get where? There’s no allocated space, you have to sort your own parking arrangements. Picking car as the option doesn’t get you anything other than being allowed to go in the car. I’ve used ‘just park’.

Last edited:
Get where? There’s no allocated space, you have to sort your own parking arrangements. I’ve used just park.
I honestly thought there would be spaces for all 250 car with the site saying :
  • Car: 250 spaces
If not there will be a lot who go to Stanmore etc and jump on the tube for a quicker getaway.

Get where? There’s no allocated space, you have to sort your own parking arrangements. I’ve used just park.
When you applied for ticket you were asked train, coach or car, if car you were given one of 250 spaces on Wembley car park.

I honestly thought there would be spaces for all 250 car with the site saying :
  • Car: 250 spaces
If not there will be a lot who go to Stanmore etc and jump on the tube for a quicker getaway.
Supporter Services said you need to make your own arrangements. I’m not sure a quick getaway is likely to be an issue with most City fans on public transport and the others travelling locally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.