Return of Supporters

Yeah so I have 1 chance of getting a ticket whereas someone else who goes with their wife and 2 grown up kids that still live at home all apply individually so that if they win, they all get to go giving them 4x the chance of getting a ticket as I have.
They can apply separately or once as a block of 4.

No idea. All going to be covid secure including mask wearing so if you can work out a way of supping with a mask on, good luck!
Was thinking of something like this strapped to my body, with a straw going up underneath my mask.

61IsKJqnzbL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Brent Council are issuing their allocation "towards the end of this week and in accordance with strict eligibility criteria"

Yeah so I have 1 chance of getting a ticket whereas someone else who goes with their wife and 2 grown up kids that still live at home all apply individually so that if they win, they all get to go giving them 4x the chance of getting a ticket as I have.
On the plus side - you don't have to live with a wife and 2 grown up kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.