Return of Supporters

What if you were just driving down? The game is 2 weeks Sunday and yet there is still no other details since what last Friday?

For anyone interested the charter trains are 10.20, 11.55 and 12.55 ex Piccadilly and 19.29, 20.04 and 20.35 ex Euston. There's a contingency plan if the match goes to extra time / penalties.
The trains have been privately chartered by the club, so I'm guessing there'll be some sort of match ticket / travel package for anyone lucky enough to get hold of tickets.
There's 246 seats available on each train, although the trains each have a capacity of 592 so plenty of social distancing being enforced.
For anyone interested the charter trains are 10.20, 11.55 and 12.55 ex Piccadilly and 19.29, 20.04 and 20.35 ex Euston. There's a contingency plan if the match goes to extra time / penalties.
The trains have been privately chartered by the club, so I'm guessing there'll be some sort of match ticket / travel package for anyone lucky enough to get hold of tickets.
There's 246 seats available on each train, although the trains each have a capacity of 592 so plenty of social distancing being enforced.

Where have you got this info from and was there info on ticketing arrangements?

I would literally jump through a burning hoop to watch this team play. Travelling 200 miles and having the relatively minor inconvenience of being ordered about by power hungry hi vis clad goons for a few hours is a small price to pay to be able to see arguably our greatest ever team play just once.
Just another 1,999 to find then ;-)

I'm a train planner by trade & have had to time these trains this morning. I've no idea about ticketing arrangements. I'd assume these would come from the club.
Would it not make more sense to send the trains to Wembley Stadium station If you are trying to ‘bubble’ people?

Would it not make more sense to send the trains to Wembley Stadium station If you are trying to ‘bubble’ people?

No overhead wires there for electric trains & no route knowledge for our drivers & guards.
We can't call at Wembley Central either as the platforms are too short for 11 coach trains, and the fixed infrastructure to permit selective door opening isn't installed there.
Our management requested a call at Harrow, but the station owners (TfL) refused on "crowd control" grounds.

Only a nine mile walk from Euston to Wembley, wouldn't want to go on a tube or bus. I drove down the last final as the tubes were going to be the petri dishes.

I wonder what controls they will have for drinking on Wembley way?
Surely the posters who claim Corporates and Supporters Clubs prevent them from getting tickets will want to go.
Maybe the fans with 24k points who can't get a ticket for Bournemouth away actually want to got to most games - like they would have gone TNS away with 60k empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.