Return of Supporters

Only a nine mile walk from Euston to Wembley, wouldn't want to go on a tube or bus. I drove down the last final as the tubes were going to be the petri dishes.

I wonder what controls they will have for drinking on Wembley way?

Maybe the fans with 24k points who can't get a ticket for Bournemouth away actually want to got to most games - like they would have gone TNS away with 60k empty seats.
I was glad to see Bournemouth relegated as that was the only game (in the last season with fans) that I couldn’t have got into on my points. I refused to request tickets for Bournemouth away for my Branch btw.

Maybe the fans who turned up for Sean Goater’s last game in British football should get a ticket lol but like I’ve said, I won’t be going to Wembley this time and that’s before I’d heard of all the extra restrictions.

I’m sure everyone with 24k points will get into Wembley. Blues will only need a fraction of that amount should be OK.

Anyone that's ever been to an away match in Europe will be well used to be ordered around and treated like shit for the pleasure of watching TBTITLAATW! :)
Is that who the Rags play in the next round of the Thursday night cup?
Are they from Eastern Europe?

I'm a train planner by trade & have had to time these trains this morning. I've no idea about ticketing arrangements. I'd assume these would come from the club.

Cheers mate for the info. Was worried I had missed something from the club, like entering the ballot etc.

You’ve booked your train/ got your match ticket and are one of the few lucky ones able to go You turn up at Wembley and you test positive on the lateral flow ( a test between 30-60% accurate so toss of a coin stuff) Then what? You won’t be allowed in the ground or back on the train I assume.

I was glad to see Bournemouth relegated as that was the only game (in the last season with fans) that I couldn’t have got into on my points. I refused to request tickets for Bournemouth away for my Branch btw.

Maybe the fans who turned up for Sean Goater’s last game in British football should get a ticket lol but like I’ve said, I won’t be going to Wembley this time and that’s before I’d heard of all the extra restrictions.

I’m sure everyone with 24k points will get into Wembley. Blues will only need a fraction of that amount should be OK.
I was gutted Bournemouth got relegated. Nailed on 6 points and rack up a cricket score

You’ve booked your train/ got your match ticket and are one of the few lucky ones able to go You turn up at Wembley and you test positive on the lateral flow ( a test between 30-60% accurate so toss of a coin stuff) Then what? You won’t be allowed in the ground or back on the train I assume.
And you probably wouldn't even be allowed to go in a pub to watch it !

And you probably wouldn't even be allowed to go in a pub to watch it !

If you test positive ... don’t think the game should be top of your worries ... but perhaps getting a second test to confirm the result of the first one and go from there accordingly. Wouldn’t want to be passing it back to your loved ones when you head home if you have caught it somewhere ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.