Return of Supporters

@Prestwich_Blue . The defferal idea is spot on well done all.
As regards a ballot how will that work as I like many attend with my son and daughter, if we all don't get tickets we all won't come, but will only find out after the ballots done, so we may win say 2 tickets and reject them back to the club, I'm sure many will do the same?
If we apply individually could it even be the case we could all end up sat apart in different stands?
Personally I would ask each fan similar to what hospitality have been asked when they want to come back and work those nos.
Fasted on the button maybe £35 upper £30 lower not a ballot for me also if we go down the path of charging match day prices £50/60 we drop out as its beyond my means paying for 3 to attend
More questions than answers l guess?

Asked ourselves the same last night,I sit next to the Mrs,but our son sits on the row behind us about 3 to the left,so not together as a 3 if you get what I mean,so if say he got a ticket and we didn't or vice versa,that would be pointless really.

I've made my mind up what we doing anyway,but when I read your post I thought I'd share the same thoughts and feelings you have,as I'm sure there will be loads thinking the same as well.

Be interested to know whether for those who tend to go with others if you can be "grouped" in a ballot. So either you all or none of you get a ticket and could attend together im the appropriate socially distanced manner.
I could imagine it get a little messy; what would be the maximum size of a group etc.

This would make perfect sense. Alit of people simply won't go alone so if they're the only one pulled out of their friends group then they won't attend and ticket wasted.
We have plenty of blues who travel up from down south who share transport who again would see it as financially unviable if only one was picked out so hopefully the club will look at grouping some fans if required so it's either all go or none go.

Just my personal view but would much prefer a fastest on the finger solution this season only. You all get tickets or none

This would make perfect sense. Alit of people simply won't go alone so if they're the only one pulled out of their friends group then they won't attend and ticket wasted.
We have plenty of blues who travel up from down south who share transport who again would see it as financially unviable if only one was picked out so hopefully the club will look at grouping some fans if required so it's either all go or none go.

It will defo not work like this, sitting as individuals, if the club has a choice.

It is in the clubs interests to keep groups together as this will allow an increased capacity as there will be less seats wasted and also stated within supplementary guidance provided by government to football clubs, SAG groups etc.

I would imagine we will all have to update our friends and family in the future, depending on gov advice at the time, and will be allocated seats in that grouping.

Its a bit premature at the minute as the ‘bubble’ may change over time so two different households/three different households could be able to sit together etc.

I do not think the club want to lose 30k fans in one season so I think that was always a non-starter.
No what I meant was ask the season ticket holders who wants to attend, say 25k then first on the button out of them for the 20k tickets available

No what I meant was ask the season ticket holders who wants to attend, say 25k then first on the button out of them for the 20k tickets available

Yes see what you mean, but capacity is very much going to depend on the size of social groups etc, so for example if they did that and sold 20k tickets and everyone went as an individual it would be completely different to 20k going in groups of 2/3s

Just my personal view but would much prefer a fastest on the finger solution this season only. You all get tickets or none
Fine in theory. BUT, if you are quicker, you then have to correctly answer 10 questions of increasing difficulty to get a ticket!
it's only fair, as it takes away the advantage of people with good hand - eye coordination.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.