Return of Supporters

Has anyone tried to book a Lateral Flow Test yet? I went on this morning and its saying come back tonight, might be more slots. Nothing available for Saturday at the moment for the time I want for me and my lad.Tried 3 sites High Peak area and nothing.

Any advice appreciated.
Tried this, https://www.brent.gov.uk/your-community/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/if-you-dont-have-symptoms/ there are a lot of times available near the ground, might be your best option.

Has anyone tried to book a Lateral Flow Test yet? I went on this morning and its saying come back tonight, might be more slots. Nothing available for Saturday at the moment for the time I want for me and my lad.Tried 3 sites High Peak area and nothing.

Any advice appreciated.
I got mine at Eccles Town Hall if that's any good to you

Any advice appreciated.
Try the Pharmacy at Sainsburys Macclesfield. Not too far is it? Its where I'm booked in at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.