Return of Supporters

Anybody tried to fill in the consent form? Completed it and got met by a "0" when submitting>
Not only do I get a 0, which to me is obviously an error, but the Supporter ID in the consent forms for both me and my over 18 son was that of my youngest under 18 son who can't go. Nicely tested piece of coding by City!
Gotta be returned by 9am tomorrow. How's that possible when their software doesn't work..

That's not the issue. Do they give an official result from the pharmacy? If not then why can't a home test be used.
You have to find a test site that will monitor your test and give an official email/text result to you. Otherwise people could just say they tested themselves at home and were negative, when they did no such thing.

Not only do I get a 0, which to me is obviously an error, but the Supporter ID in the consent forms for both me and my over 18 son was that of my youngest under 18 son who can't go. Nicely tested piece of coding by City!
Gotta be returned by 9am tomorrow. How's that possible when their software doesn't work..
The problem seems to be when submitting the consent form via the computer which gives a '0' and a mobile device that gives a 'Thank you for your entry'. If Supporter Services say '0' is ok, then they're gonna have loads of consent forms from me!
Nicely tested software..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.