Return of Supporters

At least your lad was on yours, mine isnt.

If anyone else has ordered 2 tickets on the same email I found that I can change the Supporter Number and submit that which I did for my lad.

I can see this being fucking carnage on the day lol.
I think I've picked up more information off this thread than off the government and MCFC websites.

When is everybody doing their first PCR at home test? Are you supposed to have those results before we go too even though we don't need that proof?

Last edited:
When is everybody doing their first PCR at home test? Are supposed to have those results before we go too even though we don't need that proof?
Mine arrived today. Doubt will get the results before Sunday. But these are voluntary not mandatory

I’ve done the consent form but not had any further email from City. Slightly concerned as previous email said ticket would be cancelled if the consent form wasn’t completed.
Anyone else heard?

@AsaMac heard nothing myself so I wouldn't worry (yet!)

"Further information on ticket collection, disabled access and match ticket regulations will be provided later this week upon our receipt of the ERP consent form and your agreement to take part."

Later this week is a bit vague really but I won't be panicking until it's this time tomorrow and I've not heard anything.

I rang supporters service today. They said I should of had a final instruction email. Had nothing, Im on the coach apparently we have to be at the ground an hour before it leaves. Like so many of you say , get more information on here .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.