Return of Supporters

Yeah so I have 1 chance of getting a ticket whereas someone else who goes with their wife and 2 grown up kids that still live at home all apply individually so that if they win, they all get to go giving them 4x the chance of getting a ticket as I have.
They won't all be in the draw, just the lead supporter, and i assume you would all after have tickets seated next to each other and not spread around the ground

Last edited:
Is that only 750 will go to season card holders after the players, sponsors, hangers on, dodgy guy within the ticket office and Kevin Parker have taken the other 1,250 as it was mooted we would get 2k
Not sure as my info comes from TfL not City but the majority of the 8000 will be locals and corporate. The 750 regular match goers.

Not strictly true. I'm involved in planning the trains & the 750 by train is only part of the allocation, with others expected to travel by coach & private car.
Came from a TfL source today so won’t be far from the truth. The majority of the 8000 will be locals and corporate though. Unfortunately I’m in the wrong borough and not corporate!

Spurs have organised a prize draw for a drive-in screening of the match near their ground.
Any chance of City doing similar. They could let a few cars in around City Square.

Spurs Carabao Cup Final
To celebrate our new partnership, cinch are offering you the chance to enter a draw to join them for an exclusive drive-in screening of Spurs’ Carabao Cup Final clash against Manchester City on 25th April!

Held at The Drive In, a stone's throw away from The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the exciting event will be hosted by diehard Spurs fan and Soccer AM presenter Adam Smith, who will be joined by two club legends. You'll be able to watch the match on the big screen together with loved ones and friends, from the comfort of your own car listening to the LIVE commentary through the radio.

There will also be entertainment pre match including a Q&A with the club legends, competitions with exclusive prize giveaways, along with a diner food and drink service.

Ticket gate opens: 2:30pm
Ticket gate closes: 4pm
Match kick off: 4:30pm

Register to be entered into a draw for one of 225 tickets. Winners will be selected at random via a draw. Ticket requires a £10 donation to the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation. One ticket per vehicle with up to the legal number of seats in each vehicle permitted.

Spurs have organised a prize draw for a drive-in screening of the match near their ground.
Any chance of City doing similar. They could let a few cars in around City Square.

Spurs Carabao Cup Final
To celebrate our new partnership, cinch are offering you the chance to enter a draw to join them for an exclusive drive-in screening of Spurs’ Carabao Cup Final clash against Manchester City on 25th April!

Held at The Drive In, a stone's throw away from The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the exciting event will be hosted by diehard Spurs fan and Soccer AM presenter Adam Smith, who will be joined by two club legends. You'll be able to watch the match on the big screen together with loved ones and friends, from the comfort of your own car listening to the LIVE commentary through the radio.

There will also be entertainment pre match including a Q&A with the club legends, competitions with exclusive prize giveaways, along with a diner food and drink service.

Ticket gate opens: 2:30pm
Ticket gate closes: 4pm
Match kick off: 4:30pm

Register to be entered into a draw for one of 225 tickets. Winners will be selected at random via a draw. Ticket requires a £10 donation to the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation. One ticket per vehicle with up to the legal number of seats in each vehicle permitted.
That's actually a great idea.

I thought that the Deltics were retired in 1982?
They were but several have made it back onto the mainline at various times and 2 worked the special from Piccadilly to Wembley in '99.

Rare, that's akin to City doing the Quadruple and the Rags and Dippers getting relegated in the same season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.