Return of Supporters

Reports saying football clubs are planning for full stadiums next season! Great but can’t see it also you know this summer clubs be selling seasons tickets so what happens if you only allowed 10% fans in stadium will clubs reimburse the rest?

There's still a lot of uncertainty in how Covid-19 is spreading across the world which could alter our own experience of the epidemic. In October the Kent variant appeared on gov.uk as clusters that were unexplained so keep your eyes on the global picture.

I get some people are keen to get back to games but this all seems more trouble than it's worth.
Covid secure transport to get there. Probably limited where you can go around the stadium, masks worn at all times.
Id imagine hassled by the scientists throughout wanting details from you as part of there research
A stadium 9/10ths empty.
Likely banned from singing.
Not my idea of a fun day out so it's watch at home with a few cans for me

When will the club be making an announcement about arrangements? It's only 17 days off and if there is to be a ballot how are they going to decide who will be in the ballot? Are they going to ask the fans if they want to apply or just putting all (former) season card holders in the ballot?
Intriguing, mystifying, interesting!! :-)

I will be genuinely surprised if there are 2000 fans who are prepared to go through the supposed rigmarole being quoted to actually attend the final. For the last year I've been watching with astonishment as people have jumped through burning hoops to try and go on holiday and could not work out why anyone would go through such torture just for a 7 day break. To think anyone would want that hassle just to sit in an empty Wembley for 2 hours and be part of a government exercise in crowd quarantine is mind boggling.

Good luck to anyone who does take the plunge but personally I think you are bonkers.

Likely to be hit by a 3rd wave.

Not expecting to see a full ground next season

yep mentioned it earlier clubs a planning for full stadiums is this so they can sell seasons tickets to get the money in then when government say only 10% can go into stadiums what happens to those seasons tickets that were renewed or purchased! Do you go in a sort of lottery! Do you get a full refund? Can see some clubs finding a way of keeping most of it, seeing the finances of clubs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.