Return of Supporters

Just rang City to try and change from coach to train, all sold out, they were just a few returns that appeared on the site.
I rang about half ten and they initially said the train had sold out but when I pressed them they got me on the train. She was going to put me on the late one to Watford but I said I wanted the early one and she obliged. Took 45 mins on the phone but it’s saved me from the coach journey that I wasn’t looking forward to.

I just read on the MEN that all season ticker holders have been emailed by the Club about tickets for this game, I haven’t heard from them. Anyone else in the same position ?

I just read on the MEN that all season ticker holders have been emailed by the Club about tickets for this game, I haven’t heard from them. Anyone else in the same position ?
You had to have the correct postcode so I am guessing Ontario, whether California or Canada, doesn't even have postcodes.

You had to have the correct postcode so I am guessing Ontario, whether California or Canada, doesn't even have postcodes.
they have my UK postcode, phone number and email address. I guess they just kept going down the list until they sold out and then they stopped and I was too far down the list.

they have my UK postcode, phone number and email address. I guess they just kept going down the list until they sold out and then they stopped and I was too far down the list.
Ah - presuming it was in the qualifying area mine was emailed 1 minute past the window opening, also got a text a few days later when it was clear they were struggling to sell.

The emails have been sent for other games, and may end up in junk.

Ah - presuming it was in the qualifying area mine was emailed 1 minute past the window opening, also got a text a few days later when it was clear they were struggling to sell.

The emails have been sent for other games, and may end up in junk.
Thanks, I’ll have to check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.