Return of Supporters

It doesn't look like testing is needed for the last rounds of PL games, although "health questionnaires" are mentioned by some in relation to COVID-19.

For the FA cup final the LFD test at a site are still needed however they are allowing a 48 hour window but no vendor lock-in with the transport.

For the final PL games most are planning for the 25% or 10k with figures yet to be confirmed/agreed with the PHA, but Burnley are only allowed 15.5% which I assume is 25% of the 2 newer stands.

Most clubs published info about 12/13 days before the game, so half expecting something from City on Monday. It seems it will be more relaxed the League Cup final whatever happens.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that the hospitality boxes will be available? If it came to a ballot (knowing my luck) I probably wouldn't get a ticket and I want to be at the Etihad to celebrate my 80th (as I won't be able to have the party I planned!) and also, and more importantly, to see the lads receive the trophy.
Therefore if a hospitality box was available I would try and get one.

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed!! :-)

p.s. I have had both my vaccinations!

Does anyone think that the hospitality boxes will be available? If it came to a ballot (knowing my luck) I probably wouldn't get a ticket and I want to be at the Etihad to celebrate my 80th (as I won't be able to have the party I planned!) and also, and more importantly, to see the lads receive the trophy.

If they are they will be subject to the same allocation process as the rest of the tickets ad most likely for current box holders.

For the time being hospitality suites are only open to those that had 19/20 hospitality season cards and it will be a ballot for us too as we will only get a percentage of whatever the total capacity is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.